3 June 2008

About ME

सहर्ष Saharsha, people know me by this name. It means loads of happiness. Well... i am like that, and i live life in a positive way. I am a soft spoken and a clean hearted person. I never see anybody in a negative way nor do i talk bad about anyone. I speak less as everyone knows but when i want to speak, i express my feelings and thoughts to the full. Tension and anger are two words that do not go with me. But there are days when i am not up to the mark, I feel low and what i do is, take out my old photo albums, see them and I try to recollect old memories. With tears in my eyes and laughter inside.
I want to make everyone happy and i never think of hurting anyone. Be it anyone. I hate people using foul and abusive language.
I love animals. I have two dogs (Simba and Mogli). But my dream is to keep a tiger and a python(Albino Burmese Python). Most people don't like snakes including my mum. Love wildlife, adventure, sports- mainly cricket and golf but i play all games. I Enjoy driving cars, traveling, seeing different and new places be it New Zealand or Andaman. I have a keen interest in space and its science as to what it really is. Few other interests involve listening to music, watching movies, eating, ghosts and spirits, magic and of course girls, I'm straight. :) I try to be what I am actually, never want to pretend. I don't try to be too cool or hot or any other way, i just try to be simple and show my real self.
In all these years i have learnt alot from my parents, friends and life. I am lucky to have such great parents whom i respect more than god. I might not believe in god at times but I'll always believe my parents at every step of my life. My sweet little sister who is actually three years elder to me, loves me so much that i cannot think of living my life without her. She has been a great support for me. And i cannot forget my two Babies.. Simba and Mogli. I love them from the bottom of my heart. I feel scared when i think that they wont be there one day. My family of different bloods are spiritually bonded together and i love each and everyone, although i might not show it at times.

I don't like to talk about myself much so I'll stop here. My family, my friends and all those people whom i have come across know me.

No comments: