18 January 2009

My last date with darkness.




I sat in my room, in complete darkness.
It surrounds me with silence all around.
Wrapped its arms around me and holds me tightly.
It crushes hard, for me to meet my last breath.
I hear its heartbeat for the last time.
As i lay dying, my senses give way, my heart shall
rest, all my grief's may vanish.
My sorrows, pains and sufferings will leave me, and my
presence will not be felt again.
It will allow me to rest in peace for once and for all.
Its dark colour to fade my memorises, to take my life to the doorstep of death.
For my voice shall never be heard, for my eyes to sleep forever.
I shall happily commit myself
to this relationship.
The cold feeling of dark shall cover my body for my blood to hold its
rush and my muscles to relax forever.

May those extra seconds of my life be given to those whom i love, for them to live life an
extra second on my behalf.
Its a silent gesture made by me as darkness has everything to offer.

There is no noise, there is no light, there is no sign of life inside me. Once I commit myself,
the journey of my life ends. I may then sleep and not wake, till forever is over. Till then
darkness holds me as I
R.I.P.

2 comments:

Achint said...

now its looking damn neat... and good work though but i dont want you to continue in the same manner...bohat pitega nahi to...
cheers...

Saharsha said...

lol... yeah i knw...