20 July 2008

Song: The one I love

Sun sets for the moon to shine
We hold hands for a cozy night
I see the rain coming down
my nights are cold when you're not around
Whispering into each others ears
talking about those lovely years
makes me wonder how lucky i was
to have someone like you
I pray to god for your better tomorrow,
I pray to him for the one i love.
Since you have gone
I'm lonely at night
my days are longer
my time isn't right
i miss your touch, i miss your kiss
me touching your belly and holding you near
I pray to god you face no fear,
I pray to him for the one I love.
Your deep breath
You skipping a beat
There is no air between us when i hold you close to me
Your soft skin, your beautiful long hair
lying next to you I love your smell
The warmth I get, the static I feel
kissing your lips kissing your neck
I swear on god i miss you my dear,
I pray to him for the one i love.
written by :- Saharsha Raj Sabharwal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoever this was for.. man she is super lucky...;)